Advisory & Consultancy, Digital Forensics, eDiscovery & Legal
£55,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
Plus excellent package and flexi home work
eDiscovery Project Manager
London (we also have roles in other UK locations and Germany)
We also have AM roles hence the wide salary band £55-90K
Our clients are actively looking to increase their eDiscovery teams at AM and Manager levels in particular. This role is with a leading diverse Consultant in one of their practice areas. We have other roles in law firms and boutiques.
- Preparing data for processing, including staging, logging and quality control checksProcessing data using specialist software tools, and review exceptionsRespond to client requests and queries, escalate as requiredProactively carry out project support and administrative
- Produce document disclosures as per required specifications
- Quality Control work of colleagues, such as complex searches in Relativity, document disclosure etc.
- Communicate with clients and senior team members on a regular basis
- Research new software tools, techniques and workflow to improve the processing and review functionTake an active role in building client relationships both internally and externally
- Significant experience of working in eDiscovery and with Relativity
- Follow directions and understand often complex policies and proceduresAbility to work under pressure and maintain quality of detailed work, meet often competing and hard deadlinesAbility to perform repetitive tasks in an accurately and consistent mannerDesire to learn as well as share knowledge (training will be provided as required)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a wider team environment
- Ability to articulate technical information clearly, to non-technical stakeholders
- Efficient and effective time management and organisation skills
- Essential MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Beneficial Additional Experience
An understanding of the EDRM, forensic procedures and best practicesUnderstanding of transactional and relational databases (e.g. SQL, mySQL)
Experience of any other hosted document review technologies (e.g. Nuix, Recommind etc.) or industry tools Brainspace..
#eDiscoveryjobs, #eDisclosurejobs, #LegalTechnologyjob, #eDiscoveryManagerjobs, #eDiscoveryProjectManagerjobs
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. Unless requested otherwise on application CV’s are retained for future possible opportunities that match requirements and may be held in the cloud (including US cloud providers).