x8 Developers and x4 Senior Developer/Team Lead (c#/.net)
|Sector(s):||IT e.g. SDLC|
|Salary:||£ 35,000 to £ 90,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||+excellent bonus and benefits (corporate)|
Titles: x8 Developers and x1 Senior Developer/Team Lead (c#/.net)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
-Developers £35-55K; (flex depending on experience + significant benefits and bonus adding 25%+ to base)
-Team Lead/Manager/ Sr Developer/Team Leads £55-90K (flex depending on experience + significant benefits and bonus adding 25%+ to base)
This is your opportunity to a large corporate firm with a defined career structure and strong corporate benefits but in a new rapidly growing team with a start-up mentality and growth to offer further progression and development. Start-up feel but corporate safety.
As a Developer or as the Team Lead:
• Be a member/or leader of a team building best in class products and services;
• Be involved with the designing, coding, testing, implementation, and documenting of solutions;
• Develop program specifications ensuring that expected application performance levels are met;
• You will understand and be involved in the complete development lifecycle for products and applications;
• You will know the importance of unit and test plans and look for opportunities to improve the processes;
• You will evaluate new technologies to expand the scope of the team’s work and identify opportunities for improvements and efficiencies;
Ideal Skills Required
To qualify for the roles you must have:
• Experience of Application Design and Delivery, to include .Net and web-based applications and services;
• You will have the ability to break down complex tasks into manageable units of work;
• Excellent knowledge and ability re implementation of Agile/SCRUM development methodology.
• Database design and development experience (Microsoft SQL Server preferred);
• Exposure to reporting and data visualisation tools (e.g. Microsoft SSRS, Tableau, Qlikview);
• Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) Version, TFS Build and Release Management.
Desirable (not essential experience) includes:
• Higher level degrees and professional qualifications;
• Exposure to Amazon Web Services (“AWS”)
• Understanding of the financial services industry is useful but we are also building our services into other sectors; and
• Proficiency with scripting languages e.g. PowerShell and the Windows command line.
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: Information Technology (IT) - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.); E-Discovery and Digital Forensics; Payments; Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; ; Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843