Technical Product Owner
|Sector(s):||IT e.g. SDLC, Legal & LegalTech (eDiscovery)|
|Salary:||£ 55,000 to £ 65,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package|
Technical Product Owner
The Legal Technology Technical Product Owner will be responsible for the delivery and ownership of a number of the firm’s Legal Tech tools. This role will be key in driving pilots, procurement, and the adoption of the new technologies.
· Act as technical product owner for a number of the firm’s Legal Tech tools
· Provide advice and recommendations relating to the best configuration and use of Legal Tech tools to the teams within the firm.
· Develop and deliver technical solutions to support the legal and business service functions within the firm.
· Liaise closely with the business owners of the tools to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis by the business analysts.
· Offer support on product functionality to the business analysts to enhance product features and identify new use-cases.
· Engage fully with vendors, developing an in-depth knowledge of their roadmap and continuously feedback on the firm’s experiences to help shape the future direction of the products.
· Deliver training, demonstrations, workshops and working groups of Legal Tech tools to clients and business users, as required.
· Keep up-to-date documentation, providing service transition documents to enable 1st and 2nd line support to provide 24/7 cover.
· Provide 3rd line support for Legal Tech tools and related products with the technical skill to find the root cause of reported issues and have the ability to recommend solutions or work-arounds.
· Act as technical expert and liaison point for all software upgrades/changes to products within area of responsibility.
· Ensure all systems are secure, well maintained and compliant with internal governance.
· In-depth knowledge, or the ability to gain knowledge, of product functionality and technical implementations of Legal Tech tools.
· Excellent communication skills, be able to deal confidently with members of the firm at all levels, particularly when communicating technical concepts to non-technical staff.
· The ability to engage with users at all levels, to understand their challenges and to derive functional and technical requirements.
· To have, or be able to gain, sufficient knowledge to support the integrations with related products in use at the firm.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot incidents and problems in a methodical and efficient manner.
· A pro-active approach to work, taking ownership and being accountable.
· Excellent teamwork skills.
· Displays a high standard of professional ethics.
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics? - (MI/BI/CI);? InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit;? Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.);? Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.);? Compliance/Corporate Governance ;? IT? - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Keywords: #technicalproductowner #technicalproductownerjob #legaltechnology #productownerjob #legaltechnologyjob #ediscoveryjob