Technical Business Analyst - 12m contract
|Sector(s):||IT e.g. SDLC|
|Salary Details:||Negotiable based on experience|
Technical Business Analyst - 6 month contract (option to extend to 12 months)
Also we have a Process Business Analyst (BA)- Contract same duration;
Contact: Craig Johnson- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drive the business requirements and technical analysis phases of projects by applying knowledge of product; solution development methods; technical architectures; advanced business analysis and modelling concepts, information systems, and software development lifecycles.
- Model, simulate and enhance business process diagrams (e.g. using a graphic-oriented business process analysis / modeling tool)
- Designs new processes and technical design by analysing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Performs continuous reviews to align processes (for example, models, goals, expectations) with changing business conditionsDetermines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Study current practices; optimising and designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
- Document the impact of change and suggest policy, process and rule changes
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Analyse, evaluate and document business stakeholder requirements for improvements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Prepare technical reports (collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends).
- Shows process stakeholders how to identify and solve process challenges through simulation of scenarios, analysis of performance metrics and advanced optimisation techniques
- Ensures proper coordination between the IT organization and process owners by defining conceptual and contextual levels of detail in the business process models
- Document requirements in detail with clear acceptance criteria and perform tests/model of proposed solution to technology and line of business partners
Degree or related business discipline (Computer Science, Information Systems)Hands-on experience with process modelling, analysis and simulation tools
Solid 2-5years of:
- process improvement experience;
- especially experience that leverages technology as part of the solutions technology business analysis
- software development is a plus (not essential more for communicating with developers than doing
- Professional Services industry knowledge/experience preferred.
- Some relational databases is a plus; this is a no-SQL database system
Excellent interpersonal skills; positive attitude; team player, flexible
Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to lead meetings, follow-up, negotiate and resolve ambiguityExcellent time management skills; ability to manage against short deadlines.
Motivated to work closely with team members of varying levels of seniority and experience within a cross functional teamStrong meeting-facilitation skillsStrong project and time-management skills
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); FinTech (Payments etc.); Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance
• Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843