Power Apps Developer
|Sector(s):||IT e.g. SDLC, Legal & LegalTech (eDiscovery)|
|Salary:||£ 45,000 to £ 70,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package|
Power Apps Developer
The person in this role will work closely with the Technology department and other key stakeholders from across the business to understand technical requirements, in order to develop and maintain solutions and integrations within the firm’s Power App implementations; whilst also providing support to users in the production environment.
• Power Apps development – to provide expertise in the design, architecture and development of Power Apps, SharePoint online and associated integrations.
• Power Apps maintenance and support – respond to user requests and queries relating to Power App solutions; working quickly and effectively to resolve problems in the production environment.
• Provide technical expertise in the configuration and support of the firm’s Dynamics 365 implementation.
• Work closely with third-party vendors to understand and maintain their Power App and Dynamics implementations.
• Share knowledge and train existing development team members to help them develop skills in the technologies.
• Build strong relationships and liaise closely with the business owners of the solutions to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis by the business analysts.
• Offer support on product functionality to the business analysts to enhance product features and identify new use-cases.
• Engage fully with the vendor, developing an in- depth knowledge of their roadmap.
• Ensure solutions are secure, well maintained and complaint with internal governance.
• Implement all aspects of an application’s lifecycle: secure design, coding, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development, and testing.
• Expert knowledge and experience of developing Power Apps.
• Strong SharePoint online skills.
• Dynamics 365 skills would be highly desirable.
• Experience of Power Automate.
• Power BI experience would be an advantage.
• Experience of Azure Integrations including Data Factory and Logic Apps would be beneficial.
• Experience of the Microsoft development stack; including C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio, TFS and SQL Server.
• Experience working with key business stakeholders to derive functional and technical requirements, and turning these into technical designs and working solutions.
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably with experience working in an ISO 27001 accredited development team.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving approach.
• Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Pro-active and accountable.
• Works well within a team.
• Displays the highest standard of professional ethics.
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Keywords: #powerappsdeveloper #powerappsdeveloperjob #powerapps #powerappsdevelopment #powerappsdevelopmentjob