Manager - VALUATIONS (Tax, Business, Audit etc)
|Sector(s):||Accountancy & Audit, Risk|
|Salary:||£ 55,000 to £ 85,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package and flexi home work|
Role: Manager - VALUATIONS (Tax, Business, Audit etc)
It is important that you have strong valuations experience with the team undertaking Tax Valuations, Valuations related to Disputes, Fair Value Business and/or asset Valuations, Audit Valuations, Real Estate and Bespoke Valuations.
An outstanding opportunity to join a fast growing global practice and progress quickly in a friendly and supportive environment.
• Ensure that the companies risk management and client on-boarding procedures have appropriately been complied with.
• Provide effective project management of valuation engagements end to end.
• Robust technical valuations and analysis for a variety of purposes including for accounting, tax, commercial and forensic engagements.
• Deliver clear, detailed valuation reports that are fit for purpose and accessible to non-technical readers.
• Manage client expectations and relationships through timely and appropriate communication.
• Manage junior team members on engagements ensuring they are appropriately prepared and coached.
• Assist in the appraisal and development of junior members of staff including identifying areas for development and collaboratively putting in place plans for addressing skill and knowledge deficits.
• Provide effective intellectual input and challenge to senior members of staff in the completion of projects with conceptual complications.
• Carry out relevant technical research relevant to a specific area of valuations – distribute key findings to the valuations team.
• Maintain a network of professional and business contacts, identify and recognise business opportunities.
• Deliver talks, by way of seminars and presentations, both internally and externally, on valuations subjects.
• Contribute to the team’s digital marketing strategy by publishing research and topical thought pieces on social media.
• Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and strive to enhance our service offering.
• Significant valuation experience gained ideally from another professional services firm.
• Proficiency in a number of valuation techniques including: discounted cash flow, multiples analysis, options and other derivatives pricing, intangible asset valuation techniques.
• Adept ability to interpret financial statements in the context of valuations.
• Strong commercial acumen and ability to understand the internal and external drivers of value for a given asset.
• Strong business writing, analytical and excel modelling skills.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent academic background including a professional qualification in accountancy or other related financial discipline (e.g. ACA or CFA or similar).
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA(phone number removed)
Keywords: #Tax, #Audit, #ForensicAccounting, #ACAjobs, #Valuationsjob, #derivativespricing, #CFAjobs, #advisoryjobs, #charteredfinancialanalyst, #valuationjobs, #CorporateFinancejobs, #riskmanagementjobs, #riskjobs, #pricingjobs