Manager (or Assistant Manager) – Financial Services; Products Valuation
|Sector(s):||Accountancy & Audit, Big Data & Data Analytics, Risk|
|Salary:||£ 50,000 to £ 80,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package and flexi home work|
Role: Manager (or Assistant Manager) – Financial Services; Products Valuation
Location: London (initially home working with some homework available post covid and flexi-time)
Managing a portfolio of projects. Contribute toward marketing and business development initiatives.A range of valuation and advisory engagements relating to financial products (contentious and non-contentious matters). Will include risk related matters such as the modelling of default risk. Assist with the development of valuation models and modelling techniques for financial assets ranging from complex derivatives and structured products.
- Understanding of quantitative models across main asset classes.
- Ability to develop models and valuation approaches across different assets.
- Previous valuation experience or the building or validating model libraries obtained from within a leading investment house or buy-side firm or advisory firm ideally.
- Strong attention to detail and able to maintain high levels of accuracy (tight deadlines).
- Manage junior team members on engagements. Assist in the appraisal and development of junior members of staff.Intellectual input. Carry out relevant technical research relevant to a specific area of valuations – relay key findings to the valuation team.
- Advice to clients or solicitors or for use in legal or regulatory proceedings.Identify and recognise business opportunities and inform the senior management and client as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and suggest innovative products and services.
- Significant valuation experience gained ideally from a major financial institution or another professional services firm.
- Proficiency in a number of valuation techniquesStrong business writing, analytical and excel modelling skills.
- Strong understanding of basic mathematical and programming concepts and their application to the valuation of financial products.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent academic background with potentially a professional qualification in accountancy or other related financial discipline (e.g. ACA, ACCA or CFA etc.).
- ?Ability to understand client models as well as the strengths and deficiencies and drivers of value.
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843 Keywords: #ACAjobs, #ValuationJob, #derivativespricing, #CFAjobs, #Quantativeanalysis, #ACCAjobs, #charteredfinancialanalystjob, #valuationjobs, #CorporateFinancejobs, #analystjobs, #analyticaljob, #financialmodelingjob, #financialmodellingjob