Manager and Senior Manager - Audit – Real Estate / Property
|Sector(s):||Accountancy & Audit, Compliance & Governance|
|Salary:||£ 65,000 to £ 100,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package and flexi home work|
Role: Manager and Senior Manager - Audit – Real Estate / Property
Location: London and Regional locations (initially home working with some homework available post covid and flexi-time).
A leading global form that offers a supportive environment for a long term career. Fast promotion via a structured career path but with the flexibility to gain experience from also working with and across different teams. A low staff turnover and flexible working environment.
• Audit lead for a range of Real Estate clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by more than one Manager. Overall responsibility for each assignment will be retained by the Partner.
• Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered to the client
• Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WIP, control and billing.
• Support Partners in sales and marketing activity, including client pitches, group networking, and other marketing events.
• Contribute to development of new business relationships and business. Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business functions
• Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
• ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent UK or overseas qualifications
• Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed firms (full listing and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
• Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements. Experience of auditing Real Estate/Property.
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Keywords: #ACAjobs, #Auditjob, #AuditManagerjob, #Audit&Property, #AuditandRealEstate, #ACCAjobs, #AuditPropertyJob, #AuditRealEstatejob, #IIAJobs,