Legal Tech Support Analyst
|Sector(s):||IT e.g. SDLC, Legal & LegalTech (eDiscovery)|
|Salary:||£ 40,000 to £ 50,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package|
Legal Tech Support Analyst
Job for a Legal Tech Support Analyst to join the Technology Department. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of MS Office Suite of products, Legal Applications, and with experience of operating in a very busy Professional services IT Service Desk environment. We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with experience in law and/or other professional services firms working with legal-specific applications.
· Primary - Working as part of a small “Virtual Team” supporting our critical Legal Tech applications.
· In addition to answering, logging and fixing calls in call logging system escalating tickets to another department where appropriate, retaining ownership of tickets to ensure they are resolved within allotted times.
· Visiting users and clients to fix calls, providing on the spot training or floor walking where necessary.
· Working as part of a team large, days and evening shifts, the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
· Troubleshoot the firm’s other Software & hardware as and when required.
· Occasionally perform software configuration on the firm’s systems.
· Perform any other reasonable duties requested by the Service Desk Team Management.
· Provide a critical business communication interface across the broader Technology group.
Ideal Candidate - Experience Supporting:
· Providing support to users on Legal 2nd level application experience:
o Contract Express Cloud
o Lexis Create
o Microsoft Office 2016/365
o Microsoft Windows 10.
o iManage Work 10
o RSA SecurID token administration
o Exchange Mailbox and DL administration
o PC, laptop, telephones and dictation
o Citrix/Direct Access/VPN troubleshooting
o Laptop, iPhone or Smartphone
· Supporting users with document management systems (DMS).
· Installation, technical workings and maintenance of desktop/laptop hardware.
· Large scale LAN and WAN knowledge.
· Having practical experience of software configuration.
· Procedures and guidelines which govern the regulated environment of law firms.
· Being able to follow detailed procedures and call logging requirements.
· To be able to make a number of judgements of some complexity in order to solve problems relating to the immediate workload.
· To have a solution focussed approach to problems.
· To be able to adapt and be flexible when making decisions.
· Demonstrative ability to think ahead, to prioritise and to organise resources and consumables.
· It is expected this role would be led by procedures and guidelines which are in place; however, the role will require the ability to:
o Resolve some issues and problems which go beyond the governance framework.
o Floor walk users in isolation of the main Service Desk.
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics? - (MI/BI/CI);? InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit;? Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.);? Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.);? Compliance/Corporate Governance ;? IT? - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Keywords: #legaltechnologysupportjob #legalITsupportjob #legalsupportanalyst #legaltechsupportjob #legal2ndlinesupport #legal3rdlinesup