International Clients - Audit Manager
|Sector(s):||Accountancy & Audit|
|Salary:||£ 65,000 to £ 85,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package and flexi home work|
Role: International Clients - Audit Manager
Location: London and often Regional locations available (initially home working with some homework available post covid and flexi-time)
Leading global advisory firm, providing consultancy & solutions businesses need. The work of the Audit teams is essential to the businesses internal and external stakeholders. They verify the accuracy of financial statements for governments, tax authorities, banks and customers, ensuring the stability and authenticity of the financial market. As a Manager in the Audit team, you’ll receive the support you need to reach your career goals. Be that promotion, professional qualifications to developing new skills and exploring different learning opportunities.
Responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners. There will be a need for international travel of 20-25% overseas, as soon as Government restrictions due to COVID-19 are lifted:
• Act as a major point of contact within the firm
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
• Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and work with Partner as needed.
• Be part of marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
• Recruit, develop and motivate our junior staff, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed.
• Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
• ACA, ACCA, ICAS, Equiv. qualified or overseas qualifications.
• Previous experience of managing people.
• Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
• Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
• Project Management experience.
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843
Keywords: #ACAjobs, #Auditjob, #AuditManagerjob, #Audit&International, #AuditandGlobal, #ACCAjobs, #AuditandIFRSjob, #FinancialAuditjob, #Assurancejob, #CorporateGovernancejob