|Sector(s):||IT e.g. SDLC, Legal & LegalTech (eDiscovery)|
|Salary:||£ 40,000 to £ 60,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package|
Urgent requirement for an experienced Intapp Developer to join the Technology Department (1 year fixed-term contract). The person in this role will work closely with the Technology department and other key stakeholders from across the business to understand technical requirements, in order to develop and maintain solutions and integrations within the firm’s Intapp implementation; whilst also providing support to users in the production environment.
• Intapp development – to provide expertise in the design, architecture and development of Intapp Open forms, workflows and integrations.
• Intapp administration and support – respond to user requests and queries relating to all aspects of the Intapp system; working quickly and effectively to resolve problems in the production environment.
• Lead on the development and integration of any additional Intapp products introduced into the firm.
• Build strong relationships and liaise closely with the business owners of Intapp products to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis by the business analysts.
• Offer support on product functionality to the business analysts to enhance product features and identify new use-cases.
• Engage fully with the vendor, developing an in-depth knowledge of their roadmap and continuously feedback on the firm’s experiences to help shape the future direction of the products.
• Act as technical expert and liaison point for all software upgrades/changes to the system.
• Ensure the system is secure, well maintained and complaint with internal governance.
• Implement all aspects of an application’s lifecycle: secure design, coding, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development, and testing.
• Excellent knowledge of Intapp Open and Integration Builder.
• Extensive experience of creating forms, workflows and integrations within the Intapp Open product.
• Strong SQL development skills.
• Experience of the Microsoft development stack; including C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio, TFS and SQL Server.
• Experience of Intapp Conflicts and Terms is desirable.
• TRE 3E development experience would be an advantage.
• Experience of Contract Express would be beneficial.
• Experience working with key business stakeholders to derive functional and technical requirements, and turning these into technical designs and working solutions.
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably with experience working in an ISO 27001 accredited development team.
• Good analytical, problem-solving approaches.
• Confident communication skills, be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Pro-active and accountable.
• Works well within a team.
• Displays a high standard of professional ethics.
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Keywords: #intappdeveloper #intappdeveloperjob #intappdevelopment #intappcontract