Forensic Accountant / Forensic Audit
|Sector(s):||Accountancy & Audit, Fraud, Risk|
|Salary:||£ 45,000 to £ 60,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package and flexi home work|
Forensic Accountant (possibly Auditor who has worked on expert witness reports or similar Forensic areas)
Our client is a leader in the market and has an outstanding culture with strong staff retention and excellerated progression. You will feel a valued member of the team and benefit from flexible office/home working (depending on workloads/client needs) of course.
• Analyse financial statements, legal documents requiring to identify key issues.
• Prepare calculations for expert witness or other forensic advisory reports.
• Prepare reports for managers and clients and present information to them.
• Develop responsibility for excellent client service on assignments and at work-stream level.
• Liaise with solicitors and barristers as a normal part of a litigation support case.
• Participate in sales and networking activities and assist in the organisation of events to help grow your practice.
• Look to develop a network of professional and business contacts that you can work with through your career.
• Support and assist senior staff on projects.
• ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
• Some previous experience working as a Forensic Accountant preferred maybe 1-3years depending on what level you are looking to come onboard at.
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
• Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. Unless requested otherwise on application CV’s are retained for future possible opportunities that match requirements and may be held in the cloud (including US cloud providers).
#Forensic Accounting jobs; #Accounting Jobs Manchester; #Audit Jobs Manchester