Digital Forensics Manager
|Sector(s):||Cyber/Infosec & IT Audit, IT e.g. SDLC, Legal & LegalTech (eDiscovery)|
|Salary Details:||Negotiable + Bonus/benefits|
Digital Forensics Manager role (United States; Massachusetts)
Our client is a growing but globally focussed consultancy in various aspects of Fraud Investigations and Data Governance and is seeking someone who has:
- Industry standard qualifications in the Forensics and related areas e.g. EnCE, ACE, GIAC etc.
- An excellent understanding of computer forensics, cyber security data processing, the EDRM, InfoSec.
- Experience with digital forensic applications employed for collecting and analysing data e.g. FTK, EnCase, XRY, Oxygen, Axiom, X-Ways and other tools…
- Experience with processing tools that ideally includes Nuix and Relativity.Strong experience collecting ESI
- Excellent knowledge of Windows server environments, Unix/Linux, iOS etc.
- Experience collecting and processing different data formats, social media, email, disk images, file shares, structured data, etc.Excellent verbal and writing re clients and expert reports, testifying experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Relativity and/or other document review management systems and process by which data is input/processed.
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Keywords: #DigitalForensicjobs, #ComputerForensicjobs, #legaltechnologyjob, #ForensicsjobsMassachusetts, #MassachusettsForensics