Digital Forensic Tech. Manager
|Sector(s):||Legal & LegalTech (eDiscovery)|
|Salary:||£ 95,000 to £ 115,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||plus bonus & benefits|
Digital Forensic Technology Manager – New York
Highly respected global boutique that attracts the best talent from Big4 and comparable firms.
• Have a strong understanding of data collection & preservation principles within the litigation environment
• A strong understanding of the client needs in electronic and traditional discovery management
• Collaborate with senior internal stakeholders to Partner level to deliver coordinated services on investigations
• Address Requests for Proposal (RFP) re the process for Forensic Technology engagements, to include generating budget estimates
• Champion the firm’s regional Forensic Technology marketing initiatives as required
• Conduct and lead eDiscovery engagements end to end, including engagement starts, recovery, preservation, culling, processing of electronic data through to billing and collections
• Maintain regular contact with and manage the expectations of clients/external stakeholders to help ensure client satisfaction.
• Manage Quality Control processes
• Provide technical support on engagements
• Manage & develop staff, provide performance feedback, training and conduct performance reviews
• Degree in computer science, Digital Forensics or related field
• 5+ years of hands-on technical digital forensic investigations with management experience
• Extensive familiarity with EnCase and ideally certifications
• Strong working knowledge of various operating systems
• Experience with eDiscovery matters would be very desirable
• Experience with structured/unstructured data, various devices/systems and file formats
• Flexibility with the potential travel requirements if required
• Gravitas and demonstrated ability to structure and perform technical projects, manage client expectations and relationships.
• Experience in a professional services firm
• EnCE, CCE, ACE or similar certifications
•About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); FinTech (Payments etc.); Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance
• Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.