Azure Integration Developer
|Sector(s):||IT e.g. SDLC|
|Salary:||£ 70,000 to £ 80,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||plus benefits|
Azure Integration Developer job; 1 year FTC
London- (currently home working but will return to office (likely with 2-3 days home available)
Experienced Azure Integration Developer 1 year fixed-term contract. Work with the Technology teams and stakeholders from across the business, understand technical requirements, develop and maintain integrations within the firm’s Azure Integrations implementation. Large Developer and Technical Product Owners team.
Azure Integration development, provide expertise in the design, architecture and development of Azure integrations, including Data Factory and Logic App solutions.Work with architects, data engineers and the technical owners of the various systems to develop high quality integrations.Azure Integration, work quickly and effectively to resolve problems in the production environment, and enhance solutions.Work with third-party vendors to understand and maintain integration and master data management implementations.Train existing development team members to help them develop skills in the technologies.Liaise with the business owners of the solutions to understand and gather ongoing business requirements, for future analysis by the business analysts.Offer support on product functionality to the business analysts to enhance product features and identify new use-cases.Engage fully with the vendor, developing an indepth knowledge of their roadmap.Ensure solutions are secure, well maintained and complaint with internal governance.Implement all aspects of an application’s lifecycle: secure design, coding, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development, and testing.
• Expert knowledge of Azure Integrations including Data Factory and Logic Apps.
• Extensive experience of developing and enhancing integrations.
• Strong SQL development skills.
• Experience of the Microsoft development stack; including C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio, TFS and SQL Server.
• Practical experience of data warehousing would be an advantage.
• Experience of master data management solutions is desirable.
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience would be an advantage.
• Experience working with key business stakeholders to derive functional and technical requirements, and turning these into technical designs and working solutions.
• Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably with experience working in an ISO 27001 accredited development team.
• Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics? - (MI/BI/CI);? InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit;? Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.);? Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.);? Compliance/Corporate Governance ;? IT? - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Keywords: #AzureIntegrationDeveloperjob, #AzureDeveloperjob, #Azurejobs, #IntegrationDeveloperjob, #CloudIntegrationDeveloperjob, #CloudDeveloperjob