Audit Manager- Mining and/or Oil & Gas
|Sector(s):||Accountancy & Audit, Compliance & Governance|
|Salary:||£ 60,000 to £ 85,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package and flexi home work|
Role: Audit Manager - Oil & Gas, Natural Deposits / Commodities
Location: London and Regional locations (initially home working with some homework available post covid and flexi-time)
Leading global advisory firm, providing consultancy & solutions businesses need. The work of the Audit teams is essential to the businesses internal and external stakeholders. They verify the accuracy of financial statements for governments, tax authorities, banks and customers, ensuring the stability and authenticity of the financial market. As a Manager in the Audit team, you’ll receive the support you need to reach your career goals. Be that promotion, professional qualifications to developing new skills and exploring different learning opportunities.
You’ll be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to managing a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group; also:
• Be a main point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partners.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at C-levels. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
• Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and work with the Partner.
• Act as an ambassador of the firm, participate in marketing events, have a wide ranging knowledge of services the firm offers.
• Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans.
• Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional work.
• ACCA, ACA or qualified or similar overseas equivalent.
• Experience of managing people.
• Experience of Private Finance Initiative work desirable.
• Good working knowledge of UK and International standards e.g. IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering etc.
• Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
• Project Management experience.
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
#Audit, #mining, #Oil&Gas, #Accountancyjob, #AuditManagerjob