Audit Manager - Asset Management / Financial Markets
|Sector(s):||Accountancy & Audit, Big Data & Data Analytics, Compliance & Governance, Cyber/Infosec & IT Audit, Fraud, IT e.g. SDLC, Legal & LegalTech (eDiscovery), Payments & eCommerce , Risk|
|Salary:||£ 60,000 to £ 85,000 Per Annum|
|Salary Details:||Plus excellent package and flexi home work|
Role: Audit Manager Job - Asset Management / Financial Market clients
Location: London and Regional locations (initially home working with some homework available post covid and flexi-time)
A leading global form that offers a supportive environment for a long term career. Fast promotion via a structured career path but with the flexibility to gain experience from also working with and across different teams. A low staff turnover and flexible working environment.
• Act as a main point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
• Build strong relationships with clients at C-levels.
• Recognise business and sales opportunities with clients.
• Participates in office marketing events.
• Recruit, retain, develop and motivate employees and manage your team.
• Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities.
• ACA qualified or similar overseas equivalent.
• Good working knowledge of UK and International IFRS, UK GAAP, GAAS and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Experience of auditing within the financial services with experience of clients within one or more of the asset management, financial markets, banking and retail finance and insurance sectors.
• Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
• Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
• Project Management experience.
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas:
Forensic Accounting & Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Legal and LegalTech (E-Discovery, Digital Forensics, EDRM); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance; FinTech (Payments etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.);
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications. We may store applications in our cloud storage facilities that may include dropbox.
Keywords: #ACAjobs, #Auditjob, #AuditManagerjob, #Audit&investment, #AuditandWealthmanagement, #ACCAjobs, #AuditandcapitalMarketsjob, #Auditandcapitalmarkets, #CorporateFinancejobs,