Assistant Manager (Advisory) – VALUATIONS (Tax, Audit, M&A, Disputes, Forensic)
|Sector(s):||Accountancy & Audit, Risk|
|Salary:||£ 45,000 to £ 60,000 Per Annum|
Quantitative, ACA, CFA - Assistant Manager (Advisory) – VALUATIONS Vacancy
An outstanding opportunity to join a fast growing practice area in a growing global consultancy.
An Assistant Manager will be responsible for the completion and quality delivery of engagements under your care and support senior team members in the successful execution of valuation projects e2e.
• That the firms risk management and client onboarding procedures have been complied with.
• Effective project management of valuations/engagements from e2e.
• Robust technical valuations and analysis for a various purposes e.g. accounting, tax, commercial and forensic engagements.
• Clear, succinct and robust valuation reporting, fit for purpose and understandable by non-technical readers.
• Manage team members on projects ensuring they are appropriately briefed and coached.
• Provide effective intellectual input to senior members of staff on the completion of projects with conceptual complications.
• Carry out relevant technical research relevant to a specific area of valuations; – ensuring key findings are relayed to the valuation team.
• Represent the firm, participate in marketing events, keep abreast of the wide range of services the firm offers and strive to enhance our service offering.
• Solid grounding in valuations gained ideally from another professional services/consultancy firm.
• Proficiency in a number of valuation techniques including: discounted cash flow, multiples analysis, options and other derivatives pricing, intangible asset valuation techniques.
• Ability to interpret financial statements in the context of valuations.
• Strong business writing, analytical and excel modelling skills.
• Effective written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent academic background including a professional qualification in accountancy or other related financial discipline (e.g. ACA or CFA).
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA(phone number removed)
Keywords: #ACAjobs, #Valuationsjob, #derivativespricing, #CFAjobs, #Quantativeanalysis, #advisoryjobs, #charteredfinancialanalyst, #valuationjobs, #CorporateFinancejobs, #riskmanagementjobs, #riskjobs, #pricingjobs