Cyber Technical Delivery Consultant
|Sector(s):||Cyber/Infosec & IT Audit|
|Salary:||£ 60,000 to £ 85,000 Per Annum|
Role: Cyber Technical Delivery Consultant
Our client a global consultancy has a requirement for their growing cyber security team. They are looking for someone with a Technical Security background re Design & Delivery; a skill-set that includes: consulting (ideally), IT Infrastructure, Cyber Security Design, Cyber Strategy, TOGAF, Networks, storage, operating systems and virtualization, COBIT, ITIL, Stakeholder management, client management and problem solving. You should have a passion for the challenge of managing cyber risks and be happy to travel 60-70%.
The proportion of your time dedicated to the different areas detailed below will vary.
Delivering cyber security projects
• Support the delivery teams in the Technical design and delivery of secure information Technology solutions, contributing to the on-going development of the division through delivery of security technology principles, requirements, strategy and road maps. Contribute to the on-going security improvement of the IT offer.
• Proven delivery track record working with TOGAF; OWASP; RMADS and ISMS
• Comply with IT delivery frameworks and security assurance requirements for the delivery of solutions and will produce designs that comply with the policies and technical standards.
• Design documents and how they interact with the larger enterprise interfacing with delivery teams to ensure the successful implementation of the solutions.
• Proven track record of owning & delivering complex security designs; on-time and to budget whilst managing quality and scope objectives
• Demonstrable experience of working with multi clients and complex design requirements.
• Delivering Technical IT projects (helping clients understand what Security Design requirements are needed to implement solutions)
• Managing Client engagements (running meetings, refining outputs, developing recommendation, presenting findings, working with client teams at all levels)
• Ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new areas of business, establish and drive technical design & delivery of projects to a conclusion
• Demonstrates appropriate financial/analytical skills
• Working with our technical partners to deliver an integrated solution and drawing out recommendations from their technical findings
• Experience as a Cyber Consultant or Lead Auditor (desirable)
• CISSP, TOGAF, Security Architecture (essential or equivalent)
• Good understanding of service management principles - ITIL/ITSM
• Supporting business development
• Participating in client meetings and proactively developing business
• Cultivating long-term relationships with clients
• Supporting the growth of the cyber security department
• Enjoy working in an international company and are excited by travel
• About Brimstone Consulting: We specialise in finding highly qualified staff in the following areas: E-Discovery and Digital Forensics; Payments; Fraud - (AML/CTF, Investigation, CFE’s etc.); Risk - (Credit, Regulatory, Liquidity, Market, Analysts-SAS, SPSS etc.); Compliance/Corporate Governance ; IT - (full SDLC- BA’s PM’s , Architects, Developers etc.); Big Data and Data Analytics - (MI/BI/CI); InfoSec and Cyber Crime; Audit; Accountancy and Finance
• Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA053843